At New Forest Aromatics we are passionate about creating natural products and at the same time caring for the environment. This is why the ingredients we use are never tested on animals and as much as possible, we source local ingredients. If not local, then we take great care to ensure that other ingredients are natural and from sustainable sources. We are also making a positive drive to reduce our waste and continue to find new ways of packaging our products to have less harmful impact on the environment.
- All of our glass, tin and plastic bottles and jars are recyclable.
- We use PET plastic which is the most easy and energy efficient plastic to recycle. It can be recycled many times into other plastic products. Please rinse and recycle our bottles too!
- We aim to re-use, as much as possible, the packaging materials (boxes and bubble wrap) that our suppliers use when sending goods to us.
- We only buy biodegradable paper bubble wrap and loose foam chips made from non GM starch and are 100% biodegradable and fully compostible, manufactured from annually renewable sources. Any other packaging that we purchase is recycled or recyclable where possible.
- We purchase recycled photocopy paper.
- We re-use scrap paper if possible.
- We recycle plastic, glass, tin, paper, cardboard, etc, that we use here with local authorities.
We encourage you to re-use or recycle our plastic bottles and to remember we also do refills of our Body Products (Hand Wash, Hand & Body Lotion, Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel, Bath Salts) in 5L and some 1L containers.
We partner with www.carbonfootprint.com to offset any carbon emissions we generate in our business.
Part of this project is to plant twelve trees a year in the South East of England. We are proud to say that we are a carbon neutral company.