Burn for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4. This will ensure the wax burns evenly.
Caution: Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between candles. Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 1cm. Warning: Keep only in original container. Read label before use. In case of fire use water spray for extinction. If on skin wash with plenty of soap and water.
Contains Linalool,limonene.. May produce an allergic reaction. May cause an allergic skin reaction. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment.